QA–QC Arena – Software Testing Home for beginners and experts

Test Talk – Testers & Developers: Bitter Enemies or Secret Lovers


Indeed, it was a great experience of speaking at ATA’s 13th Meetup; which was held at Pune. I enjoyed while sharing my thoughts and it was very much interactive session. Participants were also sharing their experiences.

After the presentation; some of the participants asked me, how and why this interesting topic?
Well, answer is – as a Software Tester this is something we deal with on a daily basis and it’s good to give some thoughts around it. This presentation or topic actually originated from one of my blog posts (which you can find here) which was published approximately 1.3 years ago; and it’s a kind of extension to it.

The Presentation is available here


Some of the pictures from the session


Interaction with audience
 
Interaction with audience

Discussion over Tea/Coffee


The entire event was well organized and nicely executed. I would like to thank the ATA Team, BMC, all the Speakers, and Participants for creating such a wonderful forum. I am looking forward to more events like this.